1. Contrast the Veteran, Boomers, Xers, and Nexters classifications with the terminal values identified in the Rokeach Value Survey.
2. Contrast the cognitive and affective components of an attitude.
3. What is cognitive dissonance, and how is it related to attitudes?
4. What is self-perception theory? How does it increase our ability to predict behavior?
5. What contingency factors can improve the statistical relationship between attitudes and behavior?
6. What explains the recent declines in employee job satisfaction?
7. Are happy workers productive workers?
8. What is the relationship between job satisfaction and absenteeism? Turnover? Which is the stronger relationship?
9. How can managers get employees to more readily accept working with colleagues who are different from themselves?
10. Contrast exit, voice, loyalty, and neglect as employee responses to job dissatisfaction.